Thursday, June 25, 2009

Stupid Cupid

I was new to the group. Got introduced to everyone and him. Just a hi and then things were normal. But looking at him from a distance had become my favourite hobby. Dont know why but i loved looking at him that dosent mean i love him. All i wanted to was talk to him , be his friend and just be by his side. But i could never gather courage to talk to him. Just an occasional "hi there" "how r u" "long time" and all that jazz. Although i am the prankster of our group , keep fooling around with everyone but wen he's around i am quiet. And my friends keep wondering Wots wrong with her. He happened to ask me once " Aanz, u seem to be having fun with the rest of the gang but with me ur so distant , am i so scary?"
And all i could manage was " NO , nothing like that , its just eh. i mean" (no answer)

Days passed, Months passed - i am still where i was and he moved to hyderabad for further studies. Whenever he's in mumbai and our group meets we still have our occasional hi's and hello's. And a scrap here and there on orkut. But things are same between us. In one word "formal".

Whats with u boy, why do u put me thru this "looking-at-u sessions." Its 4 years now, I guess its no more a hobby , its a habbit You know.

I believe....there are things that the eyes can show.......that a mouth cannot speak. - how true

You get that monsterhead.

Aanya sings:
From a distance I can see you
Dancing slowly with somebody new
But I can`t hold you like I want to
And if I can`t hold you near me
I`ll just hold onto your memory
You can`t see me
But I can look at you
And I remember those times
When I looked in your eyes - Alan JAckson

And i wished someday You'l b mine
I'l keep waiting coz its a matter of time - Aanya

No comments:

Post a Comment